The Advanced Barcode Technology Advisor
A monthly newsletter devoted to technology, company news, and industry insights from Advanced Barcode Technology™ Solutions That Make Sense
Hot Off The Presses!
- ABT announces it's partnership with Motorola
- ABT Launches updated JT-2000, A Complete Job Tracking Solution
- ABT Closes The Loop In Supply Chain Management With Latest Version Of IC-2000 Inventory Control Solution
- ABT Time Streamlines Human Resource Management With Time And Attendance TA-2000
- Did You Know ?
- New To The Lineup
- For Your Bookshelf ... New And Noteworthy
ABT LAUNCHES JT-2000, A COMPLETE JOB TRACKING SOLUTION
July 2012 - Advanced Barcode Technology today announced the immediate availability of its groundbreaking Job Tracking JT-2000 solution. JT-2000 enables companies to monitor work throughout all stages of production. JT-2000 thus enhances management control of the project cycle and makes it easier to proactively identify bottlenecks and potential trouble spots. Using JT-2000 enables companies and departments to respond quickly and accurately to status inquiries from customers and management. The ABT solution also promotes high-quality performance and output and also facilitates department chargeback.
ABT CLOSES THE LOOP IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WITH LATEST VERSION OF IC-2000 INVENTORY CONTROL SOLUTION
July 2012 - ABT today launched version 8.56 of its Inventory Control IC-2000 solution, delivering unsurpassed functionality to the complete solution for managing inventory in any location where items are continually received and shipped out.
New features include:
- Graphic display of database objects, enabling items stored in the database to be displayed in pictures on customer and value chain websites
- Greater vendor-customer connectivity, promoting real-time visibility of items along the supply chain
- Enhanced database synchronization, enabling information processed by IC-2000 to be rapidly updated to the host
- Refined queries and transactions and seamless integration with any SQL server: Oracle, Sybase, and so on
ABT TIME STREAMLINES HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITH TIME AND ATTENDANCE TA-2000
July 2012 - ABT today announced the immediate availability of the Time and Attendance TA-2000 solution, an essential tool for cost-conscious businesses. The TA-2000 processes bar-coded information on staff ID badges to monitor the attendance and working hours of employees. This application improves the accuracy and speed of payroll processing and promotes improved workplace attendance. Plus, TA-2000 enables companies to measure actual staff use for projects that have been completed and thus more precisely forecast ongoing labor requirements.
ABT TO SHOWCASE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SUITE
AT ABT EXPO 2012
Advanced Barcode Technology will showcase the Supply Chain Management SCM-2000 suite in the Mobile Software Pavilion at the ABT EXPO September 2012.
Charles Bibas, ABT president and CEO, will be on hand to meet with attendees and discuss ABT's innovative solutions, including:
- Inventory Control IC-2000 for inventory management
- Job Tracking JT-2000 for job progress management
- Asset Management AM-2000 for business asset management
- Store Room/Toolroom ST-2000 for loaned equipment management
- Time and Attendance TA-2000 for human resource management
For more information about Frontline Solutions Expo, visit www.frontlinexpo.com.
DID YOU KNOW?
The Uniform Code Council website contains a complete reference library for learning about bar code standards, specifications, and placement.
For more information, go to www.uc-council.org.
The EAN International website offers online publications on a number of pertinent topics, including bar code verification.
For more information, go to www.ean-int.org.
JOINING THE LINEUP
ABT is pleased to welcome two new members to the team:
- Dana Rothchild, a graduate of New York University school of Journalism is the newest addition to the ABT team. Dana is the Technology Business Team writer and responsible for Business Development.
- Daniel Flading, a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University and the Spartan School of Aeronautics, comes to ABT as a support engineer based in Houston, Texas. Prior to joining ABT, Daniel was a network administrator for ENCO Systems and a computer science instructor at Tomball College in Tomball, Texas.
At Advanced Barcode Technology, we are dedicated to delivering the solutions and expertise that make our clients successful. We offer complete, customized supply chain management solutions and a full range of best-of-breed products and services to address the needs of your business.
To learn more about what ABT can do for your business, please visit us at www.abtworld.com, or call us at 1-516-829-2135 or 1-800-722-6337 .
If you would like to discontinue receiving this newsletter, please send an email with the following line in the body of the message: UNSUBSCRIBE ABT-NEWSLETTER