The AT209 has distinct high-resolution characters presented on a flat fluorescent panel display, which can be customized to the user's preference. The AT209 can store up to 99 programmable messages and can be upgraded to a maximum capacity of 255 messages. With its crystal clear fluorescent flat panel display, the AT209 is able to present both uppercase and lowercase lettering using 20 alphanumeric characters. The AT209 is ideal for easy use and has been engineered to withstand the most demanding industrial needs.
AT209 - Back view
AT209 - Front view
Windows programming software
The AT209CE LEGACY is backward compatible with the Electronic Cincinnati model 5003 and Rockwell 20 chars displays.
This is also a direct replacement part for the 9MC display by Metco.
To purchase the product please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Buy now button.
Specifications for AT209
DISPLAY SIZE AND TYPE
- No of lines - 1
- Characters per line - 20
- Character size 9.1H x 6.3W mm
- Character type 5x7 Vacuum fluorescent display
- Upper/lower case letters - Yes
MESSAGE MEMORY & TRIGGERING
- Memory type 32K Nonvolatile ram
- Parallel triggering BCD/BINARY programmable
- Serial triggering; Yes, programmable
- Message control; Blinking and Intensity, programmable
- Number of messages - 99, upgradable to 225
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Weight - 1 1/2 lbs.
- Mounting panel size - 10.25" x 4.25"
- Mounting holes - 9.750" x 3.750"
The AT209 has been designed with flexibility in mind. It is adaptable to changes in your system and operates on User-friendly software.
ORDERING & OPTIONS
- Standard ears mount; 4 mounting screws
- Small print;
- Standard Digital Inputs only
- Analog Inputs; Two additional Analog inputs
- Messages programming; usually the client will program the messages into the unit using the MSG software subject to software license. Optionally, we can program the messages in-house prior to shipping the unit.
|Standard ears Frame||AT209-X-S|
This feature will allow you to use two additional analog input. There is no need for programming or scaling. Easily configured into the standard messages.
Please note: This feature is not available in the legacy model (AT209CE)