The AT209 has distinct high-resolution characters presented on a flat fluorescent panel display, which can be customized to the user's preference. The AT209 can store up to 99 programmable messages and can be upgraded to a maximum capacity of 255 messages. With its crystal clear fluorescent flat panel display, the AT209 is able to present both uppercase and lowercase lettering using 20 alphanumeric characters. The AT209 is ideal for easy use and has been engineered to withstand the most demanding industrial needs.
Specifications for AT209
DISPLAY SIZE AND TYPE
- No of lines - 1
- Characters per line - 20
- Character size 9.1H x 6.3W mm
- Character type 5x7 Vacuum fluorescent display
- Upper/lower case letters - Yes
MESSAGE MEMORY & TRIGGERING
- Memory type 32K Nonvolatile ram
- Parallel triggering BCD/BINARY programmable
- Serial triggering; Yes, programmable
- Message control; Blinking and Intensity, programmable
- Number of messages - 99, upgradable to 225
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Weight - 1 1/2 lbs.
- Mounting panel size - 10.25" x 4.25"
- Mounting holes - 9.750" x 3.750"
The AT209 has been designed with flexibility in mind. It is adaptable to changes in your system and operates on User-friendly software.
ORDERING & OPTIONS
- Standard ears mount; 4 mounting screws
- Small print;
- Standard Digital Inputs only
- Analog Inputs; Two additional Analog inputs
- Messages programing; useally the client will program the messages into the unit using the MSG software. Optionally, we can program the messages inhouse prior to shipping the unit.
|Standard ears Frame||AT209-X-S|
This feature will allow you to use two additional analog input. There is no need for programming or scalling. Easily configured into the standard messages.
Please note: This feature is not availble in the legacy model (AT209CE)